WebSharingLite is a free software application that enables users to wirelessly transfer files from your device using a web browser. It wirelessly transfers files over a Wifi network. Using it you can easily manage, view images and video without size limitations. WebSharingLite has a web interface to drag and drop the files. While using it your data never leaves your WiFi network. This is the best tool to transfer and share data from mobile.
WebSharingLite comes under the communication category. It also supports different web portal and video formats. It does not use the internet and wifi to perform the transfer. Install it now on your device to drag and drop the entire ranking of the folder. It supports WebDAV access, so you can manage your device as a WebDAV share.
Older browsers can use legacy document upload controls
This free file sharing application allows users to wirelessly transfer data from the smartphone. It works over the cellular networks. WebSharingLite uses the browser to upload the content. With this, you can view photos, play and manage the music and manage the data easily. Its drag and drop the files upload function helps you to upload the file by simply dragging into the portal. It has the ability to copy, rename, move and delete the data and folders.
WebSharingLite supports modern web portal such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. This free software can play the video by using the HTML5 and Flash-based video players. It can play all MP4, 3GPP and FLV files. This is mainly developed for the use of Wi-Fi networks. When you are using WebSharingLite your data never leaves your wifi network.
Upload the file by dragging them into the browser
It is totally free to use and download. Using WebSharingLite you can drag and drop the entire ranking of the files and folder. It will allow you to drag multiple data at once. The built-in image viewer feature of this app provides the ability to display a photo with zoom and pan capability. You can also stream the music using this. It allows you to transfer data over Wi-Fi networks.
This free software is officially not available for the computer. But using an android app player you can run this. There is the number of Emulators are available in the google play store you can download any on them. But here we suggest you use the Bluestacks on your device. It is the best and fastest emulator comparing to all others.
How to Download And Install WebSharingLite for PC?
In this section, we are explaining to you about the detailed process of download and install WebSharingLite for PC (Windows 10/7/8/8.1) Laptop in an easy way. There are two methods to get it one is either from the play store directly or from the below-given process. To get this first the users need an Emulator.
It is used to run Android apps. To get an emulator without facing any trouble a good internet connection is necessary to run it. Several Emulators are available in the Playstore but among them, we suggest Bluestacks to use. It is one of the perfect tool to run Android apps.
- To get an android application, Firstly the users have to install an Emulator.
- Before getting an Emulator the users have to check whether it is already installed or not.
- If you already installed then no need to get it again then skip to the next step.
- Before getting the Bluestacks the users have to check for a good internet connection.
- To get this click on the below given quick link.
- After getting just click on the.exe file.
- Then double click on the run button. After that open it and then the users have to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Sign in using the Gmail account or FB account.
- Once completing the installation process open it and search for the WebSharingLite app on the specified search box.
- If not the users can get the WebSharingLite apk by clicking on the below-given link.
- After getting of WebSharingLite click on the button to install it.
- Now open it and enjoy the features of it.
Features Of WebSharingLite App:
- It has an all-new HTML5 based file upload system.
- You can upload the file by dragging them into the web portal.
- It will allow you to drag multiple files at once.
- While the information is uploading you can drag in more files, they will be added to a queue.
- You can also use the “File” menu to upload data if you do not use drag-and-drop.
- While using Google chrome you can upload entire folder hierarchies by dragging them into the web portal.
- Older browsers can use legacy document upload controls.
- You can easily navigate the other folders while the data is uploading and then drag into the location.
- To see the detail view of the upload progress you can click anywhere in the progress area.
- All the above functions provided without any limitations.
- It supports HTML5 and Flash-based video players.
It supports all Windows operating systems such as Mac, Vista, XP and OS. In recent years most of the people using 10 pro versions. So WebSharingLite also works in 10 pro version. It is an android application but with the help of Bluestacks, you can run this app.
This overall article is about WebSharingLite and its features. This free file sharing tool is the best to wirelessly transfer information between android to computer. With this, you can transfer the folder over Wi-Fi networks. It is currently available in the English language. It is very easy to use and install. So get it now and enjoy the transferring from the web browser. Here You can download and install android apps For Windows PC, click on Latestmodapks.co.